About the Domec's

Monday, May 11, 2009

30 DAYS!

So not only am I doing 30 days of dinner, I'm also doing the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michels. I showed up to YMCA this morning and met my friends Amy and Summer and found out we are doing the shred once again. We did it for like 2 months back in Feb & March and it was intense! I wasn't following a strict diet then so now that we are making more healthy dinners at home, I will hopefully notice a difference. Dinner was great tonight. I made laughing cow chicken cordon blue-a low fat version. You can find the recipe here. Delicious.

Today flew by! Braylen was hilarious this morning. He woke up at 8:30am (it was nice to sleep in) and when I went to get him out of his crib he didn't want me to pick him up. He kept scooting away from me. He was so talkative too. So I said okay I guess I'll leave you in there. And he said "noooooooooooo!!" and pointed at me. I'm not sure if he knew what he was saying or doing but if he did I'm impressed! So then he let me get him out. He took a short nap this afternoon and then was fussy when he woke up for a little bit. After dinner, Corrine and I took Braylen to the park. He is getting more confident about climbing on the swing set and sliding down the slide by himself. Then he wandered over to the baseball field and just watched the kids play. It was so cute! But I am exhausted! I am laying here in bed while Guy meets with Stephen Saunders (a former YL student that he meets with every week). I am ready to go to sleep!

Bible study with my friends tomorrow night. I am looking forward to more accountability and fellowship.

Thanks for reading! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment