About the Domec's

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas with the Domec's


Have you ever seen the movie Christmas with the Kranks? One night last week, Guy said that he was recording it on our DVR and I said I don't think we liked that movie. So I checked how many stars it had for a rating......................one. It had one star. It really is a terrible movie. Needless to say we stopped recording it.


I love our house during Christmas. I love keeping the Christmas tree lights on ALL DAY LONG! Even when it's light outside. I thought that Austin would be a little Christmas monster and terrorize our tree but surprisingly he leaves it alone. He just squirms on pass it and starts climbing the stairs. Yes. 2 weeks ago he started climbing the stairs. What 8 month old does that? Crazy kid. He is so much fun but he is our wild child. And he is such a momma's boy. I love it! One day when he's a teenager, he will not be. :)

We are looking forward to lots of Christmas parties and time with family and friends. We'll probably go to the Festival of Lights and the Christmas trains at Union Terminal. Fountain Square has a Santa that repels down Macy's and they have free carriage rides. We try to down play Santa and talk more about the gospel with Braylen. But I really love all things "secular" Christmas. I love all of those dumb claymation Christmas movies and the Grinch and Charlie Brown.

Aside from all of that, I am so overwhelmed with thankfulness and joy over the status of my mom. She is cancer free! She is healthy and wonderful. We are so completely thankful that the Lord has healed her. We are thankful for life! She is part of the reason I love Christmas so much. Love you mom!





Chubby baby legs and diaper wedgie!


My dad sporting his ugly Christmas sweater! 



huh????????

Hating the grass. But outside with short sleeves in December? Crazy. 





Merry Christmas! 
Love, The Domec's



1 comment:

  1. Yes, Christmas with the Kranks is the WORST Christmas movie ever...its actually painful to watch!

    ReplyDelete