About the Domec's

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween!

This year for Halloween, we knew that Austin would be wearing his little blue helmet and we wanted to find a costume that would go along with it. Someone suggested that he dress up like Captain America! Yes! I tried looking for a vinyl letter "A" to go on his helmet but I couldn't find one and then we just ran out of time. I think he still looked adorable.


Braylen wanted to be Batman this year. He was so cute with this costume. Every time he wears it, it's like he poses like a super hero. These poses were completely unplanned which make them 100 times more awesome. There are truly no words for how great this picture is. 




We went trick or treating a few times before Halloween and loaded up on candy. Halloween day was freezing! So we ended up at First Church for their fall festival. It was pretty fun for Braylen. 



It's so fun to be with the boys all dressed up. Braylen kept asking what I was going to be for Halloween. I just told him a mommy. He told me that I should be cat woman. Maybe next year buddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment