Last night for dinner, I made Chicken Squares! I love this meal. My mom makes it a lot and I'm so glad that I have the recipe. It's so easy.
1 pound cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
3 ounces cream cheese, softened
Salt and pepper
1 can crescent rolls
3 tablespoons butter
1) Boil chicken for about 20 minutes until no longer pink. Shred or cube into bite size pieces.
2) Mix cream cheese with chicken and add salt and pepper to taste.
3) Roll out crescent rolls. Combine triangles to make a square (you will have 4 separate squares).
4) Add chicken mixture to square, roll up sides and pinch at the top to cover the chicken.
5) Melt butter, cover chicken square in butter and then roll in bread crumbs.
6) Cook at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving day! "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever." Psalm 101